Sunday, April 12, 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 14

I should have been making biscuits this afternoon for a church fundraiser coming up on Saturday but my stamps were calling instead of making 300+ biscuits and battling with the biscuit maker.

I have made a purple and green card for the Colour Combo Charisma Cardz Challenge, I used up some cardstock that I had laying around which I had collected before I started using the Stampin' Up card as they have everything that colour matches which makes life so much easier but I need to get rid of my supplies.

Stamp Set: Priceless
Ink: Sage Shadow, Lavender Lace
Card: Whisper White, Green, Purple
Accessories: 1" Square Punch, Square Scallop Punch

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card love these flowers.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, what a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete