Sunday, June 30, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC476 Case Sketch Sketched Butterflies Bundle



I am back from a 3 week overseas trip to Canada and Alaska, it was an amazing time.  I spent a day catching up with 2 Stampin' Up! demonstrators in Vancouver and then crafted with 31 other ladies on a 8 day Alaskan Cruise leaving from Seattle.

Welcome to the blog hop, or you may have come from Andrea Sargent.

This week at CASEing the Catty we are using a sketch which was inspired from a card on page 68 of the Annual Catalogue which I have shared below.


My card is a very quick and simple one as I wanted to participate this week but was busy doing many load of washing and managing to avoid jet lag.

I have chosen a piece of Unbounded Beauty Designer Series Paper which I cut on an angle and fixed to a piece of Basic White cardstock and randomly stamped butterflies in Pretty Peacock.  I layered this onto a piece of Lost Lagoon and Thick Basic White Cardstock added a sentiment and a lovely bow and a few gems.

Stamp Set:  Sketched Butterflies
Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Unbounded Beauty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Silver & White 1/2" Sheer Ribbon, Gems








Thanks for stopping by now it's time to see what Julia Quinn has created this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment