Sunday, November 26, 2023

CASEing the Catty - #CTC447 Case a Kit Card/Project from Either Catalogue Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit



This week at CASEing the Catty we are caseing a Kit Card/Project from either the Mini or Annual Catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

It's getting closer to time to write in my 100+ Christmas Cards and I needed to top up my cards on my day off during the week and the Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit is just the project.  You can make 25 or more cards in really quick time. 

I started with some note cards and envelopes and then used the envelope from the kit to create a background and made them a little longer by folding the scalloped flap higher or I cut the scallop off and then adhered it on top with demensionals. 

It was then just using a collection of sentiments from various stamp sets to add to the cards and to cover up some of the countdown numbers with Basic White Cardstock and some Cherry Cobbler ink.

I used the instruction sheet as my guide in placement and then just added the red sequin embellishments and twine in a bow that is included in the kit.

Stamp Sets:  Hope & Peace, Christmas Classics, Brightest Glow
Accessories:  Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

















Thanks for stopping by this week and now it's time to see what Rebecca Scurr has created.



1 comment:

  1. Your cards are fabulous! I never thought to use the kit elements to make cards. It would be a great way to make a lot in a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete