Sunday, January 8, 2023

CASEing the Catty - #CTC401 Case Sale-A-Bration Dainty Flowers



Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2023!

It's been awhile since I have created and participated in CASEing the Catty.  In November I accidentally smashed the screen on my laptop and was lucky enough to be able to claim it under my House and Contents insurance so I have a brand new MacBook Pro 16 inch screen and I am loving it, however with this comes with loosing Photoshop for editing my photographs and adding my watermark, so it's been a bit of a challenge getting back to blog posting.

Well enough of this talk, it's all about the Sale-A-Bration brochure this week #CTC401, you can case any of the 20 pages of inspiration.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Julia Quinn.

I have chosen to feature the card on page 7 of the brochure which is also featured to the left.

With a base of Crushed Curry cardstock I layered a wonderful piece of the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper which is FREE with a $90 purchase from either catalogues.

I then added the sentiment in Balmy Blue and some ribbon and twine in a lovely double bow and some gold sequins.

A very quick and easy card ready to send out in a matter of minutes and I made a few different versions of this card for some birthday celebrations.

Stamp Set:  Something Fancy
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry,  Balmy Blue, Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Starry Sky
Accessories:  Cut and Emboss Machine, Something Fancy Dies, Gold Faceted Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Starry Sky 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon, Start Sky Baker's Twine




Close up of the sentiment and bows.



Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to hop on over to Rebecca Scurr.


1 comment:

  1. This is really such beautiful paper that it doesn't need much else to make a super-gorgeous card. Your embellishments are just right!

    ReplyDelete