Friday, November 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Anniversary



Wow, where did that time go! On 4 November 2009, I decided to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - just for the 20% discount!

Fast forward 13 years and it's been a blast! I now have a team of 6 and has been at a high of 7 in September.

I would like to thank Claire Daly for convincing me to join this wonderful family and the Art with Heart team as I have made so many friends during this adventure as well as created some wonderful cards and shared this creativity with many at my classes.

I have travelled many places including a trip to the the USA including a visit to the Home Office in Utah, Salt Lake City and to the 30th Stampin' Up! Anniversary OnStage Live in Orlando, Florida. There has been trips to Auckland, New Zealand and many interstate events to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth.

Who would have thought I would have experienced all this because of paper, ink and stamps. I still get the same excitement with a new catalogue launch and the BBB (Big Brown Box) arrives at my front door.













No comments:

Post a Comment