Sunday, January 9, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC351 Sale-A-Bration Friendly Hello



Happy New Year!  I hope you had a lovely break after Christmas.  I had been very busy prior to Christmas making invitations to my birthday in mid January and catching up with friends that I have not participate in the CASEing the Catty blog hop in oh so long.  Thanks to all the other team member how continue to inspire you each week, you are all amazing.

Welcome if you are starting here, or you may have come from Judy May.


This week we are featuring the Sale-A-Bration promotional brochure, unfortunately due to the worldwide shipping issues the South Pacific only have received a small selection of the products to date, but we are very hopefully that they will arrive in a couple of weeks.

I have chosen to CASE the host stamp set card on page 17, but have utilised the FREE Friendly Hello stamp set and match Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper, which is available with a $180 purchase.

I decided to use the Petal Pink Designer Series Paper and matched this with Flirty Flamingo for the contrast.  Wow I am in love with the new Bough Punch, and I know I will be using this all the time as I like going to punches for a quick and easy background feature.



During the last week I have been tidying my craft room and I realised I have an addiction for ribbon as I must have all of them!  So it is my goal this year to use up my rolls instead of just admiring them.  So I used the Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo Ribbons to make a gorgeous bow and then added some Gold Trim.  

Pictured is my collection to date, with only the small box on the bottom left being current.

Stamp Set:  Friendly Hello
Cardstock:  Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, Bough Punch, Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Stripe Ribbon, Flirty Flamingo 1/4" Gold Metallic Ribbon, Gold Simply Elegant Trim



Close up of the Ribbon/Trim Bow.



Inside the card.



Thanks for joining me this week, as I am having a couple month off work I am hoping I can create more regularly and share with you on CASEing the Catty.

Now it's time to hop on over to Monique Fielder and see what she has designed this week.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card and it's great to see it recreated in different colour schemes. The DSP was a great idea to use. Enjoy your long break.

    ReplyDelete