Sunday, July 18, 2021

CASEing the Catty - #CTC327 Snowflake Wishes and So Many Snowflakes Dies


Wow, today we are celebrating our 7th Anniversary of blog hops at CASEing the Catty.

I can not believe it's been this long, time just flies by when you are having fun creating.  Bronwyn Eastley invited me onto the Crew when it was launched but I declined as it was a weekly commitment in the beginning, but at the Stampin' Up! Gold Coast Convention she convinced me to join as I could participate when I can.  I love CASEing the Catalogues they give you so many options and inspiration.  I need to have a look back at my first post and see when my first post was.

You may be starting here so welcome to the hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen

This week we are featuring the Holiday Section of the Annual Catalogue - pages 88 to 95 which coincided with my Christmas in July card class which I hosted yesterday and we made this shaker card featured on page 90.

I decided to make mine in shades of blue - Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and tiny bit of Pool Party.  

I love the snowflakes in this set as they layer well together to give depth and dimension in the corners of the card on top of a little snowflake stamping.

I then added some snowflakes and sequins to the shaker (unfortunately the current sequins did not match my colour theme so I had to use some from my discontinued stash) and then finally added the Gray Granite ribbon and fussy cut sentiment in the centre and added the cute gems.

Stamp Set:  Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock:  Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Basic White
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Cut n' Emboss Machine, So Many Snowflakes Dies, Window Sheets, Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Fancy Frost Sequins (retired), Sprinkles Embellishments (retired), Snowflake Sequins (retired)




Close up of the shaker card and snowflakes.



Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to hop on over to Lauren Meiklejohn.




Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



5 comments:

  1. Great case, great use of the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a pretty card, and I prefer your colour combo much better than the original. I'll bet all your class ladies loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blue version and all that sparkle!!! Such a great CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH your card is so deliciously pretty!! I love the colour choice and the shaker is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a shaker card!! I love your card, it's so sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete