Sunday, February 28, 2021

CASEing the Catty - #CTC307 Sale-A-Bration Flower & Field Designer Series Paper



This week at CASEing the Catty #CTC307 we are featuring the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

You may have started the hop here, welcome or you may have come from Peta Stephens.

Today is the last day to take advance of the FREE products during Sale-A-Bration, so why not purchase $90 of Stampin' Up! product and receive one of the Stamp Sets or Designer Series Paper.  Shop Online Now.

I have chosen to use the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, surprisingly when I first saw it in the brochure I was not inspired but wow oh wow in real life the colours are so bright and cheerful with the black background they just pop.

I was inspired by the card to the left as it had strips of of the different sheets of Designer Series Paper.  

I made my card using 5 different designers in the DSP pack and cut them into 1" x 3 1/2" strips and used the Banners Pick a Punch to create a banner.

I mounted these onto a Bumblebee base card which I layered with DSP and Basic White cardstock with a random stamping of the daisies from the Garden Wishes stamp set in Bumblebee.

To finish off the card I added some Night of Navy twine in a bow, which I then added a velum heart and then fussy cut out the sentiment and a flower from the DSP pack.

Stamp Set:  Garden Wishes
Cardstock:  Bumblebee, Basic White, Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Bumblebee
Accessories:  Banners Pick a Punch, Heart Punch Pack, Night of Navy Twine



Close up of the Sentiment feature.



Thanks for stopping by, now it's time to see what Siobhan Fitzsimmons has created this week.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.





6 comments:

  1. The papers are really sweet! The banners look wonderful, and I love the vellum heart. You are more patient than me to be fussy cutting the sentiment, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing fussy cutting for the greeting!! And I love the vellum heart. Gorgeous strips of paper. Love your card so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an AWESOME stepping up of the catty card. I love it! I love the way the little flags on your version look so jaunty and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, Kathryn. I love the addition of the vellum heart behind the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to showcase the different designs of DSP. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the banners!! And I love how it showcases the dsp!!

    ReplyDelete