Sunday, June 14, 2020

CASEing the Catty - #CTC272 Flowers for Every Season




This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring Flowers from the NEW Annual Catalogue.

If you are starting the hop here welcome, or you may have come from Lauren Meiklejohn.

Wow, I got to play with some new products from the Annual Catalogue this weekend, I have not received my order from the 3 June, but I did have some products to use from my preorder last month.

I decided to case the card to the below left using the lovely Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper which I used as the background and I also used a piece of the colourful flower paper to fussy cut out a couple of sprays of flowers.

 I  mounted a Whisper White frame and the added the flowers and the centre sentiment and finished off with a few enamel dots in 2 of the new incolors - Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider.

Stamp Set:  Tasteful Touches
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Memento
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, In Color Enamel Dots



Stampin' Up! Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the Flowers and Sentiments

Stampin' Up! Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Inside the Card

Stampin' Up! Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Now it's time to hop on over to Siobhan Fitzsimmons.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



6 comments:

  1. Oh your card is just lovely! I love the white frame showing off that gorgeous papers. And the little flowers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and love the wee flower tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of background DSP and your skilled fussy cutting. It all combines for such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the DSP for the background and for the focal flowers. The frame looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CASE Kathryn, your fussy cutting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card better than the original. I really love the shape of the die in the middle, it's very luxurious!!

    ReplyDelete