Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Kelly's Stamping Friends Birthday Blog Hop 2018



On a wintery day here in the Adelaide Hills I am celebrating Kelly Kent's Stamping Friends Birthday Blog Hop.

You maybe starting here so welcome or you could have come from Jenny Hayward.

I have chosen to feature a quick and easy card using the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper.  I chose the black and white piece of paper for the background which then makes the sentiment strip and coffee pots and cups stand out.


I loved that I could use contrasting papers from the pack and then
use the matching Coffee Cafe stamp set for the sentiments on the front and inside the card.  I also do like the effect of tearing the DSP instead of using the trimmer.

Stamp Set:  Coffee Cafe
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Garden Green



Close up of the Coffee Pot and Mug cut out from the Designer Series Paper.



Inside the card, again featuring a cute sentiment and tearing of the DSP.



Coffee Café Photopolymer Bundle145331
Price$78.25


Coffee creations are on your horizon with this bundle of products. The stamp images coordinate seamlessly with the framelits to help you create coffee cups of all shapes and sizes. The die includes a piece to create an embossed cup sleeve for a realistic looking cup. 

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set
Some people firmly believe that coffee is life. And whether that's you or not, you certainly know someone who feels that way. You should probably get a cup of coffee (or water if that's your thing), buy this peppy set, and start creating.
* Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
Coffee Cups Framelits Dies 
Create die-cut accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.
* 13 dies
* Largest image: 2-13/16" x 2-1/8" (5.6 x 5.4 cm)
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper144155
Price$19.25
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colours, so many uses. 

* Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options
* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12” x 12” (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid-free
* Lignin free
* Coordinating Colours: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Whisper White

*These are last-chance items and are available until 31 May or while supplies last. 

Thanks for coming by and sharing in Kelly's birthday celebrations, but now it's time to see what Josie Dean has created.



11 comments:

  1. I love a nice quick card Kathryn, yours are a good reminder that it's the simple things that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I', glad I wasn't the only one brave enough to tear their DSP! Your cards are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards Kathryn! I wish I liked coffee but hey hot choc is yum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Kathryn. I like the way you have torn the DSP. I might have to try that one day! Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, Kathryn. I love my latte's and your cards made me want one! Love the torn DSP panel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kathryn, I love how you've fussy cut the coffee pot and mugs from the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna miss this paper Kathryn! It makes such awesome cards - like yours! Thanks for sharing in my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but fun card Kathryn. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the torn edge too! Great way to show off the DSP, and I love the fussy cut mugs - total perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Kathryn, love the use of this beautiful DSPxx

    ReplyDelete