Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy International Scrapbooking Day



Happy International Scrapbooking Day.  I am sure you have noticed I don't do a lot of scrapbooking but I am busy creating a 21st Birthday Scrapbooking album for my nephew, Jason nothing like leaving it for the last minute as he has his party on 20 May!

Here is one of my first pages from his baptism, it gives me much happiness and sadness whilst completing these pages as it makes me miss my loving sister and mother as they feature so much in the beginning of Jason's years.

Paper:  Pool Party, Pool Party Designer Series Paper (retired), First Edition Speciality Designer Series Paper (retired)
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Lace Doilies, Lost Lagoon 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon (retired)


Stampin' Up! Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Lace Doilies, Scrapbooking Page created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the beautiful layered butterfly

Stampin' Up! Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Lace Doilies, Scrapbooking Page created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf




No comments:

Post a Comment