Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Colour INKspiration Lace Doilies - PreChallenge



The power has been off since midnight, so on a very humid afternoon what do I do after spending some time in the garden, get out some NEW products from the Occasions Catalogue.

As I announced yesterday I have joined the Colour INKspiration Crew so I thought I'd better get motivated with the colour combination of Mint Macaroon, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight.

As I only have limited battery power on my laptop, I will come back and add to the post whenever that will be online they say at 3 pm tomorrow!!!

I am back with power, it came on at a little after 4 pm!  Now I will add the details:

Stamp Set:  Dragonfly Dreams
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaroon, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Lace Doilies, Falling in Love Embellishments, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Rose Garden Thinlits, Softy Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine

Stampin' Up! Colour INKspiration, Lace Doilies created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the beautiful layers - 
oh I love the lace doilies and Falling in Love embellishments

Stampin' Up! Colour INKspiration, Lace Doilies created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



1 comment: