Thursday, October 20, 2016

Art with Heart Team Blog Hop - Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper

Today some of the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! Team are sharing some wonderful ideas to inspire you with our Designer Series Papers.

This month is the start of the new Stampin' Up! year and we have a special promotion on our Designer Series Paper, Buy 3 get 1 FREE for the month of October and there is no limit!


Today I am featuring the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper which was on my must have list once I saw the Annual Catalogue but like so many people I struggle to cut into the DSP when I really love them or one special sheet within a pack.  I have been inspired to just cut into this pack and I did share this pack with my Card Class attendees on Sunday.

I have had a need for a few sympathy cards lately and I do love to have a few within my box for sending in the time of loss of a special one.  I like the little extra feature of the Copper Metallic Thread and the Sweet Sugarplum Sequins just makes this card so special.

Stamp Set:  Heartfelt Sympathy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Lots of Labels Framelits, Copper Metallic Thread, Fancy Frost Sequins, Banner Triple Punch


Stampin' Up! Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper Heartfelt Sympathy Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the beautiful stamped image with the Copper Thread and Sequins.

Stampin' Up! Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper Heartfelt Sympathy Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Now it's time to hop over to Rebecca Jacovou and her creations featuring the lovely Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers.

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:


6 comments:

  1. Great card Kathryn and these blues and whites can be so versatile for either feminine or masculine. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty sympathy card, Kathryn, suitable for a man or woman. It's always a good idea to have a few of those already made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the way the Copper thread just sits under one corner of your main panel. The touches of Copper are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely card Kathryn, very appropriate for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card beautiful for anyone.

    ReplyDelete