Thursday, December 31, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP016 - Home for Christmas

This was my final design for my Christmas Cards this year and it was inspired by the Holiday Catalogue and the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP016.

I really do like to case the catalogue with my own little inspiration and changes.  I would have liked to change it into a shaker card but time was not with me but you never know I might just try to make one now that I have a few days off work and make a start on my selection for 2016.

Stamp Set:  Flurry of Wishes
Cardstock:  Real Red, Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper, Watercolour Paper, Red Glimmer Paper, Holiday Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  2 1/4" Circle Punch







1 comment:

  1. Kathryn, Such a beautiful card - love to see how you were inspired by Bibi's project this week. I love all the banners you positioned to the left of the image. Thank you so much for playing along with this Global Design Project CASE the Designer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete