Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stampin' Up! Team Afternoon, #punchitup

This afternoon I had a lovely afternoon with my Stampin' Up! Team, Stacey, Caroline and Tanya.  We enjoyed lots of chatting and creating we made a Boxed Set for cards and envelopes and then I invited them to participate in Stampin' Up!'s Creative Challenge.


The Challenge was to create fun things with at least two of the following punches (Pansy, Hearts Border, Fun Flower and Sweetheart) and then post it on Pinterest.  If you want to see all the entries go to hashtag #punchitup.

I decided to make a cute lion I think he is a very happy chappy using lots of punches with some sponge daubers and markers to give him life and personality.

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Accessories:  Fun Flower Punch, Pansy Punch, Hearts Border, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Handheld Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers, White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen




Close up of my cute lion



Stacey's Card - Heart and Heart Border Punches



Caroline's Card - Pansy and Fun Flower Punches



No comments:

Post a Comment