Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fun Card Class

Today, I am sharing with you a group of lovely ladies that attended my monthly card class.  I had a group of 10 ladies in total today with 3 of them being new to my group.  I had a special guest all the way from Germany - yes Helga has followed my Facebook page for sometime now and just happened to be spending 6 weeks in Adelaide and coordinated her good friend to drop her off for 3 hours of fun at my home.




As it was Valentine's Day yesterday I decided to dress up some cupcakes with some heart toppers for the guests to enjoy.

Stamp Set: (retired)
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Designer Series Paper (retired, just scraps I found in my stash)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Heart Punch (retired), Bitty Butterfly Punch, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details






No comments:

Post a Comment