Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Festive Season is coming with the Launch of the Seasonal Catalogue

It's just about Spring and with this season comes the most exciting time of the year...Christmas!  I love the holiday season and you guessed it Stampin' Up! today have launched the new Seasonal Catalogue full of Festive goodies - Stamp Sets, Card Kits and oh so many accessories.
As a demonstrator we get to order our products prior to the release and today I am going to share with you the Festive Flurry stamp set which has matching Framelits Dies (you can purchase them as a bundle and save 15% off the price - $95.95 wood or $83.95 clear).

Here is a close up of the layers - all so easily put together with a glue gun and some dimensionals.




If you would like a copy of the Seasonal Catalogue contact me today kmangelsdorf@adam.com.au or 0409 197 292 and I will pop one in the post.


In the coming days and weeks I will be creating lots more Festive creations, so come on the journey with me - it will be all about Christmas at my next Card Class on Saturday, 14 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment