Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mojo Monday 290

After participating in a cyberstamp over the weekend I thought I would check out the Mojo Monday Sketch, it's a very long time since I had time to make a card for this challenge.  Well, this ANZAC Day public holiday whilst watching the AFL Collingwood Vs Essendon match was the time.

This is a clean and simple design using the clear blocks as a background colour in my favourite Baja Breeze which is sadly retiring when the new catalogue is released. Then I just stamped the butterflies straight on top and then finished it with some matching ribbon all finished in a few minutes.

Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri, Curly Cute
Cardstock: Naturals White, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon





Here is a close up of those blocks stamped in Baja Breeze, it makes a wonderful background with lots of texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment