Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas & Clearance Rack Blitz Update




It's looking a lot like Christmas.  Well that's what my home is starting to look like, I have finished wrapping the last 3 Christmas presents yesterday and today it's time to spend most of the day in the kitchen preparing for tonight's Christmas Eve's Celebrations and Christmas Day festivities.  The social gatherings just keep on going - but I will be attending my church's Christmas Eve service tonight where the real meaning of Christmas is acted out with a nativity play by the children which is just so sweet every year.

It's been a fantastic year filled with lots of excitement for me with two overseas trips to Thailand then my trip of a lifetime of 6 weeks in Africa together with a change in employment and a lot more thrown in between.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013.

Check out this lovely Happy Christmas message from Stampin' Up!
http://youtu.be/qNX9fa227Pw

Just a little update on the second round of Clearance Rack Blitz, I have listed below all the items that have sold out, so remember they go quickly so email me your selection for the next round so I can put them in earlier to avoid disappointment.  (Round 3 is 4-10 January 2013).
In Colour 2010-2012 Stampin' Write Markers
Mocha Morning Specialty DSP
Well Worn DSP
Loads of Love stamp set
Loads of Love Accessories stamp set
Four the Holidays stamp set
Patterns 2010-2012 In Colour DSP
Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment