Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Shelli...Green & Growing Creative Challenge

Today, is ANZAC Day here in Australia, where we remember those that lost their lives for our freedom of a nation. Lest we Forget!

This afternoon whilst cheering on Collingwood on the television (I have been supporting them for the last few weeks in preparation to when I take my nephew to the Grand Final rematch in a month's time at the MCG in Melbourne) I decided to make a card for Shelli Gardner's monthly challenge. This months theme is Green and Growing to celebrate this time of the year.

I have chosen some lovely designer series paper to create a very clean and simple card which makes the butterfly stand out. I used a butterfly because to me it symbolises new life and I thinks fits well with the Growing theme.

Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Beautiful Butterflies Digz Die, Pearl Basic Jewels, Sponge Dauber


Close up of the butterfly, oh so pretty! Pity my photo does not show the card being so green as the DSP looks greyish. Looks so much better in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment