Friday, January 6, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge ... Wow I am on the Design Team


I have taken a break from my blog prior to Christmas, but today I have some exciting news to share with you all...

A fellow South Australian, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Nicole Derendorf recently asked me to join the Festive Fridays Challenge Design Team. Wow, what a privilege to be part of a wonderful and very talented group of ten ladies.

The Challenges will start next week and each week we will showcase several samples of cards appropriate for the season. In the next couple of weeks we will showcase Valentine’s cards (well in my case it will be a scrapbooking page), and in March it will be Easter cards and each week in between we will be inspiring you with Christmas cards.

Nicole and all the Design Team will get an early start on creating all those Christmas Cards and not leave it to a last minute rush which I did in 2011, and I invite you to visit Nicole's blog for further information in regard to entering the challenges each week.

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful news!!! we are cheering you on!!! keep us posted ;)

    ReplyDelete