Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Flower for All Season - JAI 69

I have had the stamp set, A Flower for All Season, for sometime and it has never seen any ink so I was looking for a design for my Stampin' Up! Class yesterday when I went to the Idea Book and Catalogue for some inspiration and did a little case job on this one, just with a change of colour combination. Don't forget to check out your catalogue as it has some wonderful creations that you can recreate in a matter of minutes if you are lacking your mojo.

This set is very inexpensive at only $24.95 which gives you four different images. I stamped my images in Chocolate Chip (as I find Basic Black too stark) and then used lots of yellows, oranges and reds in the markers. It was great to see all the different colour combinations from the 7 ladies that attended my class.

I just noticed that the Just Add Ink Challenge this week is Just Add Fussing Cutting so I thought it would also qualify for this one.

Stamp Set: A Flower for All Season, Trenty Trees
Card: Pumpkin Pie, Wild W, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Lots of Markers in Yellow, Orange and Reds
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon


10 comments:

  1. This is adorable. It's one of those stamp sets I've been meaning to get my hands on. Some great colouring and fussy cutting. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, this is so sweet! Love your colour choices. I have just got this set, and you've inspired me - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely qualifies Kathryn! You did a beautiful job on the fussy cutting and I just love your colour scheme. Reminds me of summer while I freeze in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours, lovely card all round

    A N.Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep looking at this set but for some reason have never got it, thanks for the inspiration, might have to put it on the next order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great 'sunny' card Kathryn, just what I needed on a dreary day like today! Love how you have used the three images from this set together, I had never thought to do that but love it! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kathryn - I have this set but have never thought to use it as a little grouping like that. Perfect card for a garden lover :) Glad your ladies had fun at their class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a striking card Kathryn, your colours are my favourite, so bright and cheery...:0)
    This is the first time l have really looked at that set and gone..WOW! Maybe l do need it after all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Kathryn! Your card certainly cheered me up this morning as I shiver with a frost outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kathryn. Love your colouring and cutting.

    ReplyDelete