Monday, February 21, 2011

Punch Bunch - Sale-A-Bration

Sorry I have not posted in soooo long, life is just so busy but I have been doing some creating, I held a Sale-A-Bration Class on Saturday and today I would like to share with you a Scallop Circle Easel Card which utilises the wonderful Big-Shot Die Cutting Machine and don't we all love it and the Sale-A-Brations FREE Stamp Set, Punch Bunch with the little butterfly coming from the So Happy for You!

I am also loving the Stampin' Up envelopes too (as I only recently purchased my first packet) they stamp up so clear and make you card so professional with a matching envelope ($10.95 for 40 which is fantastic value).

Stamp Set: Punch Bunch, So Happy for You
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive (I used the markers on the For You Circle, so I did not use the scallop around the edge of this stamp)
Accessories: Big-Shot Die Cutting Machine, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Circle Sissors Plus, Glass Mat, Two Step Owl Punch, White Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn!
    I am amazed to say that I have NEVER made an easel card. So ... I must remedy that soon! This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kathryn. I really should ink up that little owl - he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete