Monday, January 24, 2011

Sharing my Birthday with You!

I celebrated my birthday on Thursday and I received some lovely handcrafted cards from some of my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Friends Christine Blain, Elaine Hannam, Nikki Sadler and Kimmy Meiklejohn...oh I am so lucky to have "crafty" friends all around Australia.

I also received these beautiful flowers from my work, they made me feel very special and bright and cheerful.

Seeing others work always inspires me! I love the idea from Elaine that she has attached a piece of the designer series paper to the back of the clear button.

Christine Blain

Elaine Hannam

Nikki Sadler

Kimmy Meiklejohn

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday sweetie! Sorry I am a little late! I hope you had a really special day. Your cards are beautiful! You have some lovely friends! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete