Sunday, November 14, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL116

What has happened to the lovely sunshine, the dark clouds are coming over again hopefully it will not rain as the clothes are out on the line. I am on a roll making my Christmas Cards and this time decided to participate in one of my favourite sites Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge. I have used the template using the Tree Trimmings stamp set which they featured. This set is just so versatile and is only $24.95.
Stamp Set: Tree Trimmings, Short and Sweet
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Top Note Digz Dies, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Checked this sketch out today ... but didn't get to make it. My mojo has evaporated completely!!! Love your colour choice! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete