Monday, August 16, 2010

Helping Hudson - Challenge 9

I had the painter in this morning to do some touch ups in the kitchen, it looks nice and finished now. Later in the day, after he left I decided to pull out a new stamp set from the NEW catalogue, as demonstrators we get to order a few in advance and complete the Helping Hudson Colour Challenge, this one is you can only use one colour and a neutral - I decided to go with red and white.

Enjoy this sneak peak of a single stamp and matching punch.

Stamp set: For You Flower
Card: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Extra-Large Fancy Fower Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous in it's simplicity - I've also prepurchased this one as so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely & bright, very refreshing Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love this new punch and stamp! Makes a really quick card! Gorgeous, Kathryn! Hugs xxaxx
    PS Red & White ... go the dragons! (NRL football) ... and the Swannies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love it kathryn! Thanks for sharing. I want this stamp so bad now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh not looking not looking. Those 2 items weren't on my list but LOVE this stunner of a card so they might have snuck on now!

    ReplyDelete