Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas in July - "I Wish" Scrapbooking Kit

During the month of July I have been having a Christmas in July theme, but I do have a couple more parties in the first week of August. But I would like to share with you a very popular and inexpensive way to make your Christmas Cards...

Would you like to make all these Christmas Cards without having to purchase any inks or stamp sets well the "I Wish" Scrapbooking Kit is for you for just $36.95 plus postage. You only need to purchase the kit and a packet of dimensionals and a Stampin' Up snail and you too can have all these handcrafted cards in an afternoon.

I created all these cards...


and had these accessories sheets and designer series papers left which is half a pack, so with just a little more cardstock you will have all your Christmas Card completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment