Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mojo Monday #127

It's all a bit stressful at work, so when I arrived home a little earlier today I wanted to relax and what better than making one of my handcrafted cards. I thought of doing a challenge as I had not completed one in ages so Mojo Monday was the first one I opened and I thought of one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Happy Moments, straight away so I made this cute 3 3/4" square card, I am loving this size card at the moment and I bought some white envelopes to match them recently.

Don't forget you have until 31 March 2010 to obtain this stamp set for free when you spend $100 on any Stampin' Up! products. If you would like to take advance of this offer, please email me on kmangelsdorf@adam.com.au

Stamp Set: Happy Moments
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Card: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment