Thursday, January 14, 2010

Treat Pouches

I have seen these treat pouches on lots of blogs and as I am having a stamp-a-stack with children's cards coming up early next month, I thought I would demonstrate a treat pouch as a gift to the hostess. Here I designed one for mum and one for a little girl.

Treat Pouch 1
Stamp Set: Wild about You
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Card: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Pink Organdy Ribbon (retired), Silver Flower Brad (non Stampin' Up!), Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch

Treat Pouch 2
Stamp Set: Echoes of Kindness
Ink: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss
Card: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Brad, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Kathryn! These treat pouches are so fun, easy and look so effective, love them and so will you hostess!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete