Saturday, December 26, 2009

UStamp Desk Top Calendar

It is Boxing Day here in Australia and it was a day of organising my craft room and then I stamped for the first time in a while without having Christmas in mind. I have been admiring all the projects on UStamp all month but today I finally completed my first one which was designed by the very talent New Zealand Demonstrator, Tracey Old. Love your creations Tracey. I used alot of my new goodies from the Summer Mini Catalogue which I just love the bright and cheerful colours of the Designer Series Paper and what about the butterfly punch.

Stamp Set: Butterly Prints
Ink: Gable Green, Pink Passion, VersaMark
Card: Whisper White, Green Galore, Pink Passion, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Butterfly Punch, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Foldback Clip, Eyelet Boarder Punch

1 comment:

  1. Your calendar looks fantastic!! I haven't blogsurfed in sooo long I should do it more often! You have been doing some fantastic work:-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete