Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mel's Weekly Challenge #4

I think I am now "Challenge Out" with another one completed, this one is from Mel Hanlon. Its was a three in one - colour, technique and accessory, so I really had to think about it. I have used the Wild Rose stamp set which is the only flower one I currently have as my stamping friend has borrowed a selection from me at the moment (Lynette look forward to seeing some cards soon).

Colour - Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Technique - I stuffed this right up it was suppose to be the Kissing technique as I have check out other entries but I thought it just ment any technique oh well, Two Step Stamping (with the stamp-a-ma-jig)
Accessory - 3 D Dimensionals

Stamp Set: Wild Rose, Seaworthy
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Card: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

  1. my fav stamp set of all time and you have made a beautiful card with it love the colours and the oprah quote ( i bought that set just for those words)

    ReplyDelete