Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank You to Nerine from Stampin' Addiction

I recently entered the Beginners Challenge run by the generous Nerine, Stampin' Addiction and was lucky enough to get a wonderful runner up prize of the retired stamp set, Reason to Smile. How about that a great prize for coming second. I sent her this thank you card (I should be able to post it on my blog now as Australia Post should of delivered it.) Sorry the photos are really ordinary but I had to take it in the evening as I wanted to post it the following morning on my way to work.

Stamp Set: Reason to Smile, Warmest Regards
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Boyou
Card: Whisper White, Soft Sky Textured, Blue Boyou Textured

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn,

    I did receive it, thank you very much. I meant to post a TY on my blog, but with scheduled posting I've got set up at the moment, I haven't gotten to it yet. I'm glad you liked the stamp set, I hoped you didn't already have it.

    Kind regards,
    Nerine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Kathryn! Would you mind if I cased if for my blog??? Just gorgeous!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete