Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stamps by Mail - June

Last week I received my package from Alisa Tilsner Stamps by Mail for June and I have completed the three tasks over the weekend. I do have trouble choosing a photograph that is landscape as I have few good shots of myself but they are in portrait so hopefully one in the next two months I will be able to use. I have noticed that Alisa uses black and white photographs so I followed in her footstep and chose this one of my nephew, Jason at Easter time. This was the first time I had ever used rub ons so that was interesting.

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Card: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Cherished Memories Rub Ons, Pink Rhinestone Brad, Silver Brad



1 comment:

  1. Kathryn a great job again good taste you have a very gifted lady.

    ReplyDelete