Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stampin' Addiction Weekly Layout Challenge

Thanks to Nerine for a layout challenge and for your daily updates which have started in the New Year on your blog as this was an inspiration for me to get out the stamps today. I again used the Eastern Blooms stamp set as I thought it would fit the design. I decide to use some bright colours that I don't usually use.

Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms
Ink: Pink Passion, Elegant Eggplant
Card: Whisper White, Pink Passion, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Kathryn, I'm so glad you made the time to make this. Thanks for joining in my layout challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Kathryn - love the colours and that stamp set is gorgeous. I have just ordered the Wild Rose Set which I cannot wait to play with.

    ReplyDelete