Friday, January 16, 2009

Sketch Saturday #33

Yes, it's another day and another challenge to complete, today it was another first, the Sketch Saturday, I thought I'd better get this one done before Saturday comes around again. I have used one of my new "free" stamp sets, Botanical Blooms which I received on Monday. Oh, I love to receive my Stampin' Up orders and it was great to received the freebies when you purchase other goodies. Thanks Jayne for coordinating my order and for providing me such good service.

Stamp Set: Botanical Blooms, Short and Sweet
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Card: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red Deisgner Series Paper
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful Kathryn... it would make a great layout for a scrapbook page too dont you think??

    ReplyDelete