Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kristina Werner Design Colour Inspiration #36

This is the first time that I have completed one of Kristina's Challenges as I don't normally have time during the week, however I am on holidays at the moment so I have given it a go with a new stamp set, Eastern Blooms which I got for Christmas.

Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms, Short and Sweet
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Card: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Red 1" Double-Stitched Ribbon, Circle Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn,

    What a lovely card! I am yet to buy that set - it sure is lovely!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Kathryn! Great choice of set for that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely, you have used the colours fabulously

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!

    Bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and cheery! Great Job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that set. beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete