Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stampin' Addition Weekly Layout Challenge

Nerine each week now has a layout challenge and since I am still on holidays I am taking the opportunity to participate in lots of challenges, I have more on my list but have only had time for one today.

Everyone has been talking about Valentine's Day and I have decided to make one using all the stamp set that I have that have hearts in them. I chose to use the traditional red and white colours but I am really not happy with the finished card as I think it is too busy (too many hearts, but that means lots of love).

Stamp Set: Always, Polka Dot Punches, Short and Sweet
Ink: Real Red
Card: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

  1. I dont think it looks to busy at all, popping up the "always heart" makes that the focus and the rest sinks into the background! It's a great card!
    I posted your ribbons today :)

    ReplyDelete