Sunday, December 13, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty CASE-ing a Crew Member - CTC60

This week it's a little different at CASE-ing the Catty, we are CASE-ing a Crew Member, I am featuring the very talented Elizabeth Gross.


This is our last blog hop for the year, but we will be back in early January with inspiration from the Occasions Catalogue and the big Sale-a-bration promotion.

You may have come from Alison Barclay or you might be starting the hop here, but don't forget to hop to all the posts as the creations this week are outstanding.

I loved Elizabeth's sweet card "Into the Woods with Rudolph" which she created a few weeks ago so I have decided to CASE this one, but it was so difficult to choose one as she does create amazing cards and projects.  (I have included below the image that inspired Elizabeth's reindeer.)



I used my inspiration of Rudolph and his red nose but I did not have the antler's stamp so I decided I would use punch art (also inspired by Tina Gillespie), I did have the Vellum with the antlers so I thought I would use them to make a boarder on each side of the card.

Stamp Set:  Flurry of Wishes
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Real Red Pompom Trim, Tree Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Fun Flower Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker




Don't you love his red nose made from a Real Red Pompom



It's now time to hop over to Elizabeth Gross and wow she has CASEd Rebecca Scurr.

If you have any problems hopping around, please check out the crew's creations at CASE-ing the Catalogue.



10 comments:

  1. Very clever, Kathryn! Cute punch art Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is your reindeer!! Love your punch art. Thanks for being a part of the Crew this year. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute reindeer & I love your little furry nose addition! I've really enjoyed this hop & seeing everyone's take on each others cards. Looking forward to another year on the CTC crew with you. Merry Christmas Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card, Kathryn. Love that fluffy red nose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so clever Kathryn, thanks for choosing a fun card to CASE, I am always in awe of anyone who can do punch art- the antlers are inspired! I'm seeing the tree trunk from sprinkles of life aren't I? and the Pom pom nose is terrific. have loved being part of the blog hop,this year. hope your Christmas is super special.Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute idea Kathryn! Love this little guy. Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love him - he’s adorable!! What a great CASE! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little cutie! Love his pom pom nose. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is just too cute! Love your CASE. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha what a cutie!! I was wondering how you got all those antlers in the background!! What a great idea to use the printed vellum - I've been wondering what to do with this paper!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete