Sunday, May 22, 2016

Retirement List: Circle Card Thinlit, World Map, Six-Sided Sampler Flip Card

I have been really busy at work and also I have had a couple of Card Classes recently but I just have not had time to blog any of my creations, so today I have just send out my monthly newsletter and now it's time to share with you the flip card we made at Saturday's Card Class.

I wanted to use some of the retiring products for the last time and chose the Circle Card Thinlit which is available for $32.40 (reduced from $54.00 which is an amazing 40$ saving), and I extended the cardstock to create an extra flap.

I also used the Lost Lagoon cardstock which I am really disappointed is retiring as it's my favourite colour and it too will be no longer available as it's from eh 2014-2016 In Colours.  I did some background stamping with the World Map ($26.00 clear or $35.00 wood) in tone on tone.  I have made a belly band in Whisper White with a hexagonal highlight to cover the join in cardstock from the Six-Sided Sampler Bundle (Stamp Set and Hexagon Punch $55.25 clear or $63.75 wood) and a cute Vintage Faceted Designer Button ($7.35 reduced from $10.50 30% saving).

Stamp Set:  Traveler, World Map, Six-Sided Sampler, Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Baja Breeze (retired)
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo
Accessories: Circle Card Thinlit, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch, Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine


Stampin' Up! Circle Card Thinlit, World Map, Six-Sided Sampler, Hexagon Punch Flip Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the Cute Hexagonal feature

Stampin' Up! Circle Card Thinlit, World Map, Six-Sided Sampler, Hexagon Punch Flip Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Inside the flip card

Stampin' Up! Circle Card Thinlit, World Map, Six-Sided Sampler, Hexagon Punch Flip Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



No comments:

Post a Comment