Thursday, May 12, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes

Have you noticed that handmade, handwritten birthday cards in the post seem to be extinct?  Well that's why Stampin' Up! are bringing them back!




Join in the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement by holding a Bringing Birthdays Back Class, just contact me and we can arrange a convenient time.  Gather some friends, and I can create a class especially for you and your guests will get to view the brand new Annual Catalogue.

I am featuring the 27 photopolymer stamp set, Endless Birthday Wishes here which is $28.00 and makes fantastic birthday cards for many occasions.

The below cards feature new products from the Annual Catalogue which I found on the Stampin' Up! website when I copied the image of the stamp set.




No comments:

Post a Comment