Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! Onstage Display Stampers: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits and Large Number Framelits

It's been a very busy few week's since Stampin' Up!'s Onstage in Sydney, but it is time I share what I created as a Display Stamper.

As a Display Stamper, I was given the 2015-2017 In Colours to feature in my designs with only Whisper White and Very Vanilla to make the colours shine.

Today, I am featuring the In Colour, Delightful Dijon in a 12" x 12" scrapbook page which highlights the toy that I am holding - yes that is me at 12 months of age, love my fat little arms and my cute smile.

Cardstock:  Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Colour Designer Series Pack
Accessories: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies, Large Numbers Framelits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Delightful Dijon Stampin' Write Marker, Bow Paper Clips Embellishments, Gold Metallic Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels, Linen Thread

Stampin' Up! Onstage Display Stampers: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits and Large Number Framelits, Delightful Dijon Scrapbooking Page by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


A close up of the Bloomin' Heart with the accessories.

Stampin' Up! Onstage Display Stampers: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits and Large Number Framelits, Delightful Dijon Scrapbooking Page by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



No comments:

Post a Comment