Friday, June 26, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty Love and Sympathy - CTC36

Love and sympathy go hand in hand and today I am sharing the Heartfelt Sympathy Stamp Set for the CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop.

I had to attend a funeral on Monday and it was very much a celebration of his life, and the next day I received a message that a friend became a grandmother for the first time and I thought of new life and then butterflies, so with my card I changed my cards to include butterflies.

We'll back to the Blog Hop you may have come from Elizabeth Gross and she always creates beautiful cards and today is know different or you might be starting here, but don't forget to hop to all the blogs.


My cards are very much a CASE of the Catalogue but I did change the button to a beautiful gold butterfly using the new Bold Butterfly Framelits with the gold Metallic Thread and I used a tiny Rich Razzleberry flower with a little pearl.

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Sympathy
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Gold Foil Sheets
Ink: VersaMark, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Pearl Basic Jewels, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack




My first card



Inside the card



Close up of the Gold Embossing



The second Card



Close up of the Gold Butterfly



It's now time to hop over to Julia Quinn and her wonderful card this week.



If you have any problems hopping around, please check out the crew's creations below:
Monique Fielder - http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/2015/06/ctc-36-love-and-sympathy.html

6 comments:

  1. Oh my this is colour and design 'love' right here. I like the addition of the butterfly. It's great to have you on the team, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Kathryn!!! Perfect CASE-ing and I am enjoying all the gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the additon to the gold butterfly to both your cards. They finish off the cards beautifully. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gold butterfly just adds so much to the card Kathryn, I love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards, Kathryn and agree the gold butterfly is a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rich Razzleberry is a great choice of colour with the gold. I'm a big fan of the gold thread with the gold butterfly.

    ReplyDelete