Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Traveler ... Father's Day

I was looking through my box of cards and I came across this Father's Day card that I made at a card class a while back but I have not shared with you and I decided this one will be given to my dad this year.

Have you prepared a handcrafted card for your dad for Sunday?

Stamp Set:  Traveler, World Map (retired), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Marina Mist, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers


sStampin' Up! Traveler, Father's Day Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


The globe ball I have used the rock n roll technique, 
Pool Party and then the edges rolled with Marina Mist.

Stampin' Up! Traveler, Father's Day Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



No comments:

Post a Comment