Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kathryn's Card Afternoon - A Big Thank You

Sorry it has taken me a week to post a round up of Kathryn's Card Afternoon for the Cancer Council's Girls Night In events. Last Saturday afternoon I was joined by 19 lovely ladies for an afternoon of fun and enjoyment, guest enjoyed a glass of champagne on arrival served with some dips and crackers (kindly donated by Ballast Stone Estate Wines and Bayleys of Strathalbyn) and then it was down to creating four handcrafted cards (which I will post in a later blog post). To date I have raised $949 which is just a fantastic effort and I thank everyone who has made this possible.




There were four work areas with a choice of two designs using the same cardstock and resources but using a different stamp set.





We had a silent auction with so many fantastic goodies donated by Stampin' Up! and we also had a raffle and door prizes.





Many thanks to all my stamping friends for the fantastic selection of handcraft cards that were available for sale, I do have quite a few left and will be still selling them in the coming weeks so the grand total will still be on the rise!


4 comments:

  1. So lovely to hear how your GNI went! I am so glad everyone had such a fantastic time. I know how dear to your heart this is and I am sure it was a huge success. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http//:www.astampingjourney.wordpress.comNovember 8, 2010 at 10:05 PM

    I'm glad it all went so well Kathryn. Well done on all your hard work preparing for it. They all looked like they had a great time!!
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a fabulous fundraising event Kathryn. What a fabulous job you did and it looked like everyone had a great time. Lovely church hall as well by the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn, just a note to say congratulations on your so successful event! Your pictures are awesome, and I can see everyone was having a great time. I received your fabulous card and chocky this afternoon and that was so sweet of you........check out my blog as I've given you some kudos! Have a great week and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete