Saturday, October 2, 2010

UStamp with Dawn and Friends - Swing Card

What a fantastic day today, oh I love long weekends especially when the sun is shining. I would like to share with you my creation for UStamp with Dawn and Friends which was a swing card. I had never made one before so I had a little play before I was happy with this design using one of my favourite Christmas stamp sets, Season of Joy ($51.95 wood)

If you would like the step by step instructions to this card and the other 40 plus moving cards and 40 cards so that's more than 80 designs it's not too late to join up. Just go to the UStamp website and it's only $24.96US and with the Australian Dollar so high at the moment it's such great value.

Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Always Artichoke
Card: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Kathryn. I love the simple elegance of it. Gonna have to case this one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! Haven't tried one of these before! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete