Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention Awards - Sydney 2010

Just a quick post to let you know that the Stampin' Up Convention in Sydney was a fantastic experience, I would recommend it to any demonstrators as it was full of inspiration. I will post some more photos and stories during the coming week, include the beautiful make and takes we completed and some of the card swaps I received.

I would like to share with you that my Upline and Team Leader of "Art with Heart", Claire Daly was named the Number 1 Demonstrator of the Year for Australia. Claire is a lovely, caring and inspirational lady and it was great to finally met her in person. Congratulations also to other team members that obtained awards, Sue Madex, Miriam Thomas and Kathryn Lowe who made it to the stage.


Shelli Gardner, Aaron Scott, Number One Demonstrator of the Year in Australia Claire Daly, Angela Sargeant (2), Ngaire Anderson (3), Marelle Taylor (4), Vanessa Webb (5), Emma Parkin-Wilson

Top 25 Demonstrators in Australia

Shelli Gardner, Emma Parkin-Wilson, Number One Rising Star Miriam Thomas and Aaron Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn, welcome back from Convention .... thanks for posting some pics ... I will look forward to seeing more as you post them.
    Also, just to let you know that I have left you a Beautiful Blog award ... check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete