Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Present - Scrapbooking Pages

I have spent the last week trying to fit everything into life preparing for Christmas, unfortunately I had decided to make scrapbooking pages for Christmas presents. I had to source photos from their family and friends so I had to do them at the last minute as I only received the photos. These four pages were for Michelle Schultz a friend I have known now for about 7 years and who I know would really treasure these pages of myself and her family. As I had dinner with her and Christine Ross on Friday evening I can share these with you.

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs, Circle of Friendship
Ink: Groovy Guava
Card: Whisper White, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Patterned Paper
Accessories: Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon, Circle Scallop Punch, Pink Flowers
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Ink: Groovy Guava
Card: Whisper White, Groovy Guava Textured, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Christmas Stickers
Card: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate Textured, Blue Bayou Textured, Designer Series Paper
Accessories: StickersStamp Set: Tart and Tangy
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Card: Whisper White, Blue Bayou Textured, Soft Sky Textured
Accessories: Circle Scallop Punch, Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn, what a great idea for xmas presents!

    ReplyDelete