Sunday, August 18, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC483 Case the Colours of the To Market Designer Series Paper

 


It's Sunday again and time for CASEing the Catty.  This week it's using the Colours of To Market Designer Series Paper.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from my friend, Rachel Palmieri.

I had not used this DSP before and I just loved the card with the barrel and garden vegetables.  I only have a 1/4" share of this paper so I wanted to create a card that I would be able to share at a future card class so I combined both the designs on page 36 of the Annual Catalogue.

I have started with a Crumb Cake card base and then cut a piece of Basic White and added a strip of the Garden Green DSP to either end and then used a little stamp from Heartfelt Hexagon in Pumpkin Pie to make a further border.

It was then time to fussy cut out the half wine barrel and all the vegetables which reminded me so much of my dad's garden in my childhood.


Finally I added them all with dimensionals and finished it off with a lovely sentiment.

Stamp Set:  Heartfelt Hexagon, Country Birdhouse
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Basic White, To Market Designer Series Paper 
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie









Close up of the barrel and vegetables.



Thanks for stopping by this week now it's time to see what Michelle Strazds has made.



2 comments:

  1. Such a great card Kathryn. I love your barrel of vegetables. The card brings quite a health-giving message for a birthday and would be wonderful for an avid gardener. The Pumpkin Pie border is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat’s some awesome fussy cutting there - but so worth it because the finished card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete