Sunday, July 21, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC479 Case Mediterranean Blooms Suite


 
Today at CASEing the Catty we are featuring the Mediterranean Blooms Suite on page 34 of the Annual Catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Rebecca Scurr.

I have chosen to case the card in the centre of the page which featured the Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper.

I have swapped out the oranges to a bunch of lemons which I have fussy cut out, it only had 2 lemons so I cut out an additional one and added it to the bottom of the bunch.


I started with a base of Night of Navy cardstock and layered this with the shade of blue tile inspired Designer Series Paper cut out with the large die from the Suite.  

I then put on a little strip of the smaller lemon sheet and added the lemons and a sentiment with a couple extra flowers and finally added a gem to each of the centres of the flowers.

Stamp Set:  Simply Said
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Basic White, Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Citrus Bloom Die, In Color Shimmer Gems




Close up of the lemon centrepiece.



Thanks for stopping by now it's time to see what Rochelle Blok has created this week. 



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love it Kathryn. The lemons look gorgeous sitting over the DSP frame. The addition of the In Colour Shimmer Gems in the centre of the flowers is a delightful touch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fussy cutting - your card looks fantatstic!! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete