Monday, August 5, 2024

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop - Week 1


It's the first week of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop and I am sharing one the cards we made at my Christmas in July card class.  When do you start creating Christmas cards?  I need to start earlier as I send well over 100 each December.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Claire Daly.

I am using the new Online Exclusive products for my card and I received inspiration from one of the samples that Stampin' Up! have provided on the online store.

Stamp Set:  Greetings of the Season, Golden Greenery
Cardstock:  Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow, Basic White,  Graceful Greenery Vellum, Season of Green & Gold Specialty Designer Series
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Greetings of the Seasons Die, Golden Greenery Dies, Cherry Cobbler Adhesive-Backed Berries



Close up of the card.



Inside the card



Thanks for stopping by this week now it's time to see what Rachel Woollard has made.


If the next button link is not working or you'd like to see the entire list of participants go to Sharon Davern's blog.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the Greetings of the Season and Golden Greenery products, Kathryn. The vellum die cut pieces are a great addition too along with those berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kathryn! I really like how you've layered the elements, and used vellum die-cuts. This beautiful suite of products is proving very popular in our blog hop this week ... I love that we're all creating differently with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kathryn, you have a lot of cards to make and you're off to a flying start with this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn your card is so elegant using the variety of greenery combined with the vellum leaves. I love how you have layered the long label underneath the sentiment label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous green and gold card Kathryn, great idea to add some vellum leaves too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great traditional coloured Christmas card Kathryn. This suite of products makes it easy to create beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Kathryn! This was one of my favourite samples for the suite and your case looks so festive. I really love the choice of Soft Sea Foam for the card base. It works great with that DSP so I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn, I love your card. the layout is great and I love how you have used the labels. This suite is simply gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Kathryn. The vellum foliage adds a lovely softness and I love all the white space showing on the label

    ReplyDelete